Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Sickness




Judd was very sick over the Christmas holiday. He had a respiratory virus and an ear infection. Poor Baby! I felt so bad for him. We did not want to go see any family in case he was contagious. We did however still have a really great Christmas. It was very relaxing since there wasn't as much running around to do. Also, Drew, Judd, and I were able to spend a lot of quality time together. Judd is feeling much better now and since then has learned how to roll over and sit up. Well, I say sit up but I mean I can prop him up and he will stay sitting up for a small period of time! He is growing so fast and as I look back through some of the pictures that I have posted I feel like some of them were taken forever ago. Anyway, I am posting a couple new pictures of Judd. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!




Jamia

1 comment:

Tracy C said...

He's already changed so much since I last saw him! (Thanksgiving)
He is adorable!!!

Followers